Friday, April 6

Not just for car nerds: BT's MILF-off 2007 - take that Cars! Cars! Cars!


My favorite blogger and homie, Bob, on Cars!Cars!Cars! professes his love for Alison Krauss - who, I'm guessing, is big in America right now - where I don't live - that there's a seperate category on his blog for her name. I agree with Bob on most stuff he says - especially about the Monte Carlo. However, I don't get his thing with Alison. Go hang out in front of an elementary school in Orange County (you perv) and you'll see much hotter moms picking up their arian nation-looking kids.

But here at Basic Transportation, we follow the evidence. So, we're presenting the first-ever, BT MILF-off. You decide: (look what happens, Bob)

(no worries, voting won't take you anywhere else)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Want to contribute to BT? Leave a clever comment saying so.